My Experience being a part of Trainobment Program.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Diksha Kumari. I am a 3rd year of Computer Science & Engineering Graduate pursuing my degree from VTU, Karnataka.

This is my first ever blog I am writing, after inspiring from the program which I have taken part in recently. It's called Trainobment Program powered by EnormAyu Team.

So, basically this program is a type of internship where they will give you different types of tasks which one builds your Resume/ CV more attractive by including techniques called AI based Robotic Screening, Infographic Resume. These terms I will discuss later in this blog. They take live online sessions which gives students a practical exposure to many ways of placement training and how to crack it with easily available resources on the internet.


The main attraction of this program is that they will give back your money in the form of a stipend which is really amazing. So if you are wondering about money then that really is not an issue here.


So now I am going to share my personal views on the different activities conducted by them which is really helpful for me as a student and as a person.


1). Routine Challenge

The program started with really fun activity but very important. So we have to wake up between 6-8 in the morning and do some sort of exercise,yoga or any activity and take a picture and post it to any social media like facebook or instagram. Waking up early is really very refreshing for me.


2). Time Management and Stress Management



Well, next we had some solutions to the most hated discussions of our student youngster life and that being Time and Stress management. This gave me one of greatest chill to control stress in the most difficult times and time management techniques upthrown that secret way to utilise 1440 minutes of a day’s life. Truly wonderful!  


3). Passion Factor


     In this program we came to know the importance of PASSION playing a key role in one's personal interest and happiness development in his or her career.This played a pretty good impact as I got really focus on what is my passion and how to model that into my career and lead a happy and successful life.


4).  Website Building


    Well I had personally seen ads of sites of professional individuals but having my own site and its full premise was a dream come true .Here we worked with different styles and a profile branding inquisition which helped us to get a massive and impactful site of our own.Truly spectacular.


5). Video Resume Experience

      Everyone makes resume but when it comes to making a video of it ,it becomes really new to people like me who ever had heard of it. Video resume building was one of the most interesting parts where we had summed up everything in under 2 mins or so .Well it turned out good and pretty amazing including the fact that we posted on handles and got good reviews.

6). Advanced Hiring Technology


    AI based technology the first of kind new advances in hiring technology was introduced to us and also techniques that I personally learnt to crack such hiring techniques was amazing and really knowledgeable making me feel more confident in cracking such future situations as such.

7). Aptitude Session

    Aptitude is a key factor and probably the most infamous and renowned way in selection process to any platform of higher calibre .Well so this was included as an session in our program as well ,whereby the lecturer was so reliant and super energetic ,taught us the fundamentals to tricks to solve problems easily and efficiently .Truly Amazing experience!

8).  Psychology of HR and related


    Well to conquer a role you must be able to judge and act accordingly .Well this is what I learnt when we were given the thought process of hiring managers and different levels of manager .This helped me to understand the way they think and expect and how to use it to my advantage in the whole scenario.

9.). Team Lead

Well one of the most requested qualities or the quality that people look in an individual while hiring is indeed LEADERSHIP and yes Enormayu’s team even helped us with that. I was the third team lead of my team and had an awesome experience on the topic given and to work and keep together a team for the best flow of output.

10).  Group Discussion

One of the most anticipated and enjoyable experience being was the group discussion where we given topic on hand but as a twist we were asked to speak on a different topic at the present discussion time which was amazing. I mean the skill to be impromptu at any point as well as not loosing any nerve on the battle of discussions well that’s what I had learnt.

11). Skills that I learnt!

Well all the above mentioned are in a way my skills that I have inculcated but on paper are 

a.    The Communication Skills be it through GD or the Video Resume

b.    Time Management skill through the daily routine and time schedule chart

c.  Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skill through the Aptitude Sessions or the acting of team lead over an activity

d.  Interpersonal Skill that is the broad category of “people skills” which includes the ability to build and maintain relationships, develop rapport and use diplomacy.

e.   Teamwork skill be it in both acting Lead or as acting Player .

f.    Flexibility/Adaptability to work in environments of unknown level and to get the best output of oneself.

 

Overall I want to say that all the things which I got to learn from this Program was amazing and the mentor was really very professional as well as very interactive during the session and after the session also. They were easily reachable and very helpful and supportive.

If you don't want to do the assigned task then also you will go for it because of the attractive  stipend available which gives you motivation.


If you want to check the site and interested in doing this course, go on below links!

1) Enormayu Facebook community group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/enormayu/
2) Enormayu Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/enormayu/

Thank You! Everyone for giving your time for my blog.

If you like it, do share your valuable comment and like it.

I will regularly update my blog, so please visit it.

Comments

  1. Its good, try to shorten the paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog on reading is so full of great insights.I have found it extremely helpful.Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with all of us. your posts really bring positivism to a task that sometimes looks overwhelming.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I studied ur representation and i felt that it was very nice and defined blog.
    And it shows how deeply u study about this topic.
    Thanks for sharing this idea for us����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that u found it helpful.. thks for ur time

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Tnqq surya... very glad to see u tht u found helpful

      Delete
  5. Great Work Diksha
    Appreciate it🙌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tnq so much ....ur word vl keep me going

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a candle in the darkness.Thanks for enlighten us with this program

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're always learning new things and trying to better yourself, which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Girl,Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.


    ReplyDelete
  11. arre katai hard bro ...Really good work.Keep the hardwork up !

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always know -- and say -- exactly what I need to hear when I need to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnq so much...i hoped tht i covered ur doubt abt the prgrm n made u aware abt the concept...so glad

      Delete
  13. The truth. Always the truth. I liked your piece. I want to praise you, but I can’t find the words. It made me feel….., it made me think….. Just use the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for creating the Shredz movement and spreading the champion’s mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for traveling for two months and showing the power of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for thought-provoking articles it expanded my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have not focused on having a great blog rather u have focused on producing a blog that’s great for your readers. Really liked the way u explained.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blogging is a communications mechanism handed to us by the long tail of the Internet. By reading it I can understand the quality of Information is shared by EnormAyu.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great work Enormayu, waiting for the next batch to start.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Just when I thought your work couldn’t get any better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pride you take in your work is truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have an extremely healthy perspective about the program.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is there anything you can’t do?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!Its really amazing to see you having a blog..you explained it well and good..keep doing more and all the best for your future...wanna see more from you...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for setting a great example for other students.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Keep up the great work! All the best for future.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I vote for diksha


    Blog is really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing job on this blog—I really mean it.

      Delete
  28. Very nice n good information

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can’t believe how lucky I am to read this blog, its very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for sharing your work that inspires us alot

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to ur future, God Bless you. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are an awesome blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Things have definitely been crazy lately, but you’re crushing it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Having you on the blogging side makes a huge difference! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  35. You always find a way to get it done—and done well!

    ReplyDelete
  36. It’s really admirable how you always see any work through from conception to completion. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for always providing a unique perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your efforts at strengthening this program are not unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I couldn’t imagine this Program a successful without you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you so much all of u guys...... Ur words really meant the world...

    ReplyDelete
  41. You are one of the most reliable Person I’ve ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Really Impressive blog, Keep doing it more.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really looking forward to see more content from you. Impressive

    ReplyDelete
  44. Good one, worth reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  45. Not everyone is as creative as you. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I was blown away by your writing skills,

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very nyc. Awesome but I m civil engineer. Make some blog on civil engineering 😇😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually This program is every field student... So if u want to enhance ur skills n want to get placed....u shld definitely once try this prgrm

      Delete

Post a Comment